From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI Labs Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW 2010 NI SoftMotion Module Express VIs

The Motion R&D Team worked hard on the new LabVIEW 2010 NI SoftMotion Module.  We are always working on new features and new ways to get them in to our customers hands sooner.  One of these features is the Express VI API.  This thread is intended to foster discussion about the project, so please post your questions, suggestions and applications here. Our team including R&D, marketing, and support will actively monitor this discussion.

Thanks,

Kiran Sreekantham, Senior Software Engineer, Motion Control R&D

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(8,402 Views)

Hi KiranSreekantham Can you give me a chance of being becoming your friend,I am a student in china ,persuning a master degree in Zhejiang Sci-Tech University Zhejiang Province in China, my research area is parallel robotics.Now i am studying the labview softmotion for solidworks ,if you give me your MSN or MSN that is talking about or communicating the Labview softmotin for solidworks with other ,any reply will be apperciated ,looking forward your reply ,my chinese name is hanayng ,my address is the College of Mechanical Engineering and Automation in Zhejiang Sci-Tech University 5 Second Avenue,Xiasha Higher Education Zone ,Hangzhou,China,310018,my email is hanyang19861017@163.com ,my MSN Number is hanyang19861017@Hotmail.com,if you want to communicate with me about the skill of softmotion for solidworks ,please add me ,thank you very much , my MSN Number is hanyang19861017@Hotmail.com my ph num. is 13634129375 please add my MSN your sincerely hanyang,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,681 Views)

This feature has been incorporated into the NI LabVIEW 2011 NI SoftMotion Module

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,681 Views)