3D Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinect 2 - Haro3D VI Library

Hi Andrew,

First, the Kinect will randomly assign an individual to one of the 6 possible bodies it is tracking. There is no way to force it to a specific skeleton. Also notice that if you have 2 individuals in front of the Kinect and that they pass in front of each other, the Kinect might swap the bodies assign to each one.

However, in the case there is only one individual, it is pretty easy to find which body the Kinect uses using the "Is Tracked" parameter of the body cluster (see example below).

Second, you can find the 25 joints in the Joints array that is another parameter of the body cluster. Each joint is a cluster that contains one enum that characterizes pretty clearly what it is. For each joint, you will also find Tracking state, Position, and Orientation. I recommend that you use "Unbundle by name" instead of just "Unbundle". It makes the code easier to understand. See below how to access those parameters and I also show the list (Joint type) of all the joints that are available.

Let me know if you have another question. 

By the way, next time you have a question, please start a new topic in the 3D Vision group instead of appending to this current topic that is already too long.

Good luck

Clipboard01.png

Marc Dubois
0 Kudos
Message 71 of 73
(1,709 Views)

Hi, I am working on a simple project with use of Haro 3D. And I have searched probably whole Internet and still I didnt find the answer. How to flip the image of kinect depth readings because it is mirrored. I am using intensity graph as in the depth example, but if there is more efficient way to display depth readings and unmirror it, i would appreciate any advice.

0 Kudos
Message 72 of 73
(1,094 Views)

If you are concerned only by the display in the intensity graph, the easiest is to invert the axes of the intensity graph.

The data are provided directly by the Kinect as-is. Any attempt actually mirror the data would be Process-intensive if you want to sustain the acquisition rate of the Kinect.

Marc Dubois
0 Kudos
Message 73 of 73
(1,087 Views)