Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

frequency matching problem with myrio!!

Solved!
Go to solution

Sorry, I just do not know how to start a new question.

I just did as the note said change the PWM to an AO but I can not get anything through the analog output. Could you tell me why?

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 30
(7,041 Views)

Please create a new thread for this.

Go to the top level Academic Forum page here and click New Message near the top.

Thanks!

-Sam K

LabVIEW Hacker

Join / Follow the LabVIEW Hacker Group on google+

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 30
(7,034 Views)

But it said in the VI : Note.  If you replace the PWM EVI with an AO EVI you can generate an anlog sine wave.

Why it does not work?

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 30
(6,993 Views)

hi 

i am also exprencing the same problem ....

can i know the solution for creating a sine PWM in myrio

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 30
(6,505 Views)

sravs89, 

I would recommend starting a new discussion on this topic and reference this thread. You are more likely to get a higher volume of views by the community. The last post on this thread was almost a year ago. 

We'll monitor the new forum to ensure new posts are responded to. 

Will M.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 30
(6,473 Views)

Hi everyone,

This morning I managed to generate correct sine PWM pulse in myrio output analog port, which normally need to be done by comparing sinusoidal and triangle signal. You can set modulation index as you might want from 0-1 to adjust the pulse width to control the inverter output voltage. This circuit are built and modified from previous contributor. The underlying theorm of the logic circuit block provided enclosed. Check this out.

Best Regards,

balap_karung

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 30
(6,032 Views)

My apologize, actually i generate sine PWM not in myrio analog port, but in DIO. Sorry for this incorrect information. 

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 30
(6,021 Views)

Hi nim21kr

Could you tell me please how you have solved the problem that you mentioned before: the frequency of sine pwm output of myrio when seen on an oscilloscope is different than the frequency of the waveform in the simulation

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 30
(5,209 Views)

Hi L123,

How much of a difference in frequency are you seeing? Perhaps you could explain what you’ve tried so far, either in your development or troubleshooting. Have you been able to implement the example code developed by Sammy_K?

Ross S.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 30
(5,170 Views)

Can we add DC offset to the sine signals?

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 30
(3,516 Views)