Automotive and Embedded Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending CAN Frames to Control Optical Block

Hello, I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out for assistance regarding a CAN communication issue I'm experiencing while attempting to control an optical block using LabVIEW.

I'm using a cRIO 9074 with an NI 9853 module to interface with a CAN node employing an MCP25050.

I've attempted to use the "Basic CAN" example provided in LabVIEW, but I'm encountering difficulties. Specifically, after sending CAN frames using the example, I'm not receiving acknowledgment frames, and the LEDs indicating CAN activity on the MCP25050 are not illuminating.

I want to simulate the right rear vehicle lights on a CAN interface which contains four LEDs (code, headlight, flashing, night light) which lights up each time I send a specific value.

I've verified the hardware setup and configuration. However, I'm still unable to establish successful communication. The error cluster doesn’t show any error.

Although the programme written in C has successfully run on a CAN Bus which uses Motorola processor and SJA100, it doesn’t work with LabVIEW.

Could you please provide guidance on how to diagnose and resolve this issue?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(255 Views)