From 11:00 PM CDT Friday, May 10 – 02:30 PM CDT Saturday, May 11 (04:00 AM UTC – 07:30 PM UTC), ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Bay Area LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agenda for Nov 14, 2017

Hi there,

Is there an agenda for the Nov 14th meeting? Also, what is the process for volunteering a presentation at the users group?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,367 Views)

C'mon guys Smiley Frustrated Having no agenda 5 days to the meeting is bad for attendance and bad for the community ... Looks like NI folks don't monitor this forum ...

Dmitry

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,298 Views)

Well, I won't be attending. Last meeting was a disaster. There is no proof this one will be better. Without posting information, how can you expect blind attendance?

Michael Aivaliotis
VI Shots LLC
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,268 Views)

I wasn't able to attend the last BALUG, but what is particularly bad in terms of schedule?

CLA CLED AF Guild
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(5,249 Views)

Hello all,

I truly apologize for the delay regarding the topic. I just heard back that there will be a presentation about LabVIEW NXG. 

If you would like to present at a future LVUGM, please reach out to Matt Bradley (mbradley@brad-tech.com) or Robert Sims (robert.sims@ni.com). They will be able to help coordinate future presenters and topics!

Again, my apologies regarding the delay.

Best,

Nayyab

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,244 Views)

@CaseyM wrote:

I wasn't able to attend the last BALUG, but what is particularly bad in terms of schedule?

Hi Casey,

For the September meeting there was only a single presentation about handling the financial aspects of being a consultant, which is not very applicable to people under standard employment. I know Matt was asked to present last-minute, and he did a great job scrambling to get it together (I certainly couldn't have done better!). But, assuming he didn't have to fill in, that still means there only would have been 1 presentation scheduled. In the past there have been beginner / advanced rooms with 2 presentations each, which makes it much more likely for people to find something they are interested in. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,198 Views)