BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations nathand for becoming Trusted Enthusiast !

Congratulations!

Lynn

Message 11 of 23
(11,690 Views)

Congratulations!  Keep up the great work...I always enjoy reading your posts!

Message 12 of 23
(11,685 Views)

Ben wrote:

You are another one of the more stelthy contributors that makes me ask "Who the hell is this guy that he knows what he does?" but as long as your taking the time to teach us, I should not question who it is that is teaching me.

You know, funny story there, I actually interviewed at DSA almost 10 years ago (not long after I was introduced to LabVIEW) and may even have met you at the time.

Thanks to all for the congratulations, and of course for all your contributions to this forum, without which I wouldn't know anywhere close to what I know about LabVIEW.

Message 13 of 23
(11,659 Views)

I'll add my congrats and, Thanks for all you contribute!

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 14 of 23
(11,651 Views)

@nathand wrote:
You know, funny story there, I actually interviewed at DSA almost 10 years ago (not long after I was introduced to LabVIEW) and may even have met you at the time.

Someone, somewhere, is :headbanging: right now. Congrats!

Message 15 of 23
(11,635 Views)

@for(imstuck) wrote:

Someone, somewhere, is :headbanging: right now. Congrats!

I hope not; they actually did offer me a job, but something else came up closer to family, in a bigger city, that better matched what I studied (I was just out of college at the time).

Message 16 of 23
(11,632 Views)

My second thought each time I read something from nathand, I think to myself, "This guy knows what he's talking about!"

My first thought: Yay! Snoopy!

Message 17 of 23
(11,614 Views)

I guess I am late for the party, now you already have 2002 posts. 😄 Congratulations!

Message 18 of 23
(11,593 Views)

@JackDunaway wrote:

My second thought each time I read something from nathand, I think to myself, "This guy knows what he's talking about!"

My first thought: Yay! Snoopy!

You know what? My first thought is also "This guy knows....."  But my second thought has been

Is that pronounced "Gnat-Hand. or Nathan-D?"

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 19 of 23
(11,585 Views)

I know I'm late, but: Congratulations!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 20 of 23
(11,523 Views)