BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did you vote?

NO DISCUSSIONS

I'm just asking if you voted in the US general election today or earlier.   

Vote early, vote often . - Richard Dailey 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 49
(3,500 Views)

Early vote in person on Saturday.  No wait.  Bad news is I got a flat tire on the way home.

Message 2 of 49
(3,483 Views)

I voted twice* 😄

*Not really. Dropped mine and my wife's mail in ballot (she is out of town) off at the voting place on Saturday. Nice neighborhood walk, no wait, in and out in 20 seconds.

Signed up for text notifications with the city and just got a text that my vote was received and will be counted. Let's see how many I got "right"... 😄

Did not want to use the car but there were some great alternative voting places here such as the Staples center, I was really tempted to vote at the just completed SoFi stadium

Message 3 of 49
(3,475 Views)

I'm not allowed to (not being a US citizens). 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 49
(3,438 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

I voted twice* 😄

*Not really. Dropped mine and my wife's mail in ballot (she is out of town) off at the voting place on Saturday. Nice neighborhood walk, no wait, in and out in 20 seconds.

Signed up for text notifications with the city and just got a text that my vote was received and will be counted. Let's see how many I got "right"... 😄

Did not want to use the car but there were some great alternative voting places here such as the Staples center, I was really tempted to vote at the just completed SoFi stadium

Sweet! It looks like the Hubert H. Humphrey Metro Dome <ducks...or should I LOON instead?>  oh, just Google it!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 49
(3,435 Views)

I did not vote... But I did watch the results...

No winner...

yet

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 49
(3,406 Views)

wiebe@CARYA wrote:

I'm not allowed to (not being a US citizens). 

Maybe not too much of a obstacle. Apparently my mother-in-law voted Democrat in the state of Wisconsin this year. She's only been dead about 39 months.

Just how high can health care costs rise after you've been cremated?  Don't get me wrong!  I actually LIKED my Mother in law!  But, do not believe that she cast a valid ballot this week. 

Message 7 of 49
(3,382 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

NO DISCUSSIONS

So you are violating your own rules now ... ?

@JÞB wrote:
Apparently my mother-in-law voted Democrat in the state of Wisconsin this year. She's only been dead about 39 months.

Are you hoping for a retweet by someone ...  😄

Message 8 of 49
(3,367 Views)

See here

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/edmund_burke_377528

I hope you reported. Jeff.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 49
(3,285 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

@JÞB wrote:

NO DISCUSSIONS

So you are violating your own rules now ... ?

@JÞB wrote:
Apparently my mother-in-law voted Democrat in the state of Wisconsin this year. She's only been dead about 39 months.

Are you hoping for a retweet by someone ...  😄

Are you adverse to someone bearing witness?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 49
(3,283 Views)