BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling Good to be in US

I came here to Torrance, CA for a training and felt really good to be here. Lot of changes I can feel compared to India and its a nice place to visit.

I wish I would make out to some place in the weekend but for my Bad luckam alone. Anyhow I'll try to find a place to Hang out.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
Message 1 of 22
(14,348 Views)
Welcome! I'm sure you will find something fun to do that is completely unrelated to LabVIEW. Enjoy your stay!
=====================
LabVIEW 2012

Message 2 of 22
(14,334 Views)

@Steve Chandler wrote:
Welcome! I'm sure you will find something fun to do that is completely unrelated to LabVIEW. Enjoy your stay!

Thanks Steve. Being in US itself is a fun I believe I would get some Smiley Wink

-----

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 22
(14,327 Views)

Welcome to Southern California!

It will be pretty warm this weekend, so you should go west to the beach, for example.

How long are you going to be in the area?

Unfortunately my weekend is all busy, else we could have met somewhere.

Message 4 of 22
(14,276 Views)

Haa..  That would be a golden oppurtunity I would not miss it if you get free. I would be here upto July 28.

-----

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 22
(14,272 Views)

@P Anand wrote:

Haa..  That would be a golden oppurtunity I would not miss it if you get free. I would be here upto July 28.

I was once within a 4 hour drive of Venice Beach.   I could not take advantage of the opportunity to meet Christian.  If you may,  DO IT! just MHO.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 22
(14,267 Views)

@Jeff Bohrer wrote:

@P Anand wrote:

I was once within a 4 hour drive of Venice Beach.   I could not take advantage of the opportunity to meet Christian.  If you may,  DO IT! just MHO.

Sure Jeff I would never miss it.

-----

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 22
(14,262 Views)

Hi Anand,

Just to satisfy my curiocity Iam asking, Are you came to US for Training, from your company or you just take initiative by yourself??which company you are belonging to?Anyway wishing to have a very nice time in US.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks as kudos only:)
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 22
(14,234 Views)

@danil33 wrote:

Hi Anand,

Just to satisfy my curiocity Iam asking, Are you came to US for Training, from your company or you just take initiative by yourself??which company you are belonging to?Anyway wishing to have a very nice time in US.

Its a company training... Moog..

Thank you.

One Good thing I learnt from US people is Hearty greetings "HI and Good morning....." Never know anyone here but they talk to me very good and friendly manner. I love it:)

-----

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 22
(14,215 Views)

@P Anand wrote:

@danil33 wrote:

Hi Anand,

Its a company training... Moog..

Thank you.

One Good thing I learnt from US people is Hearty greetings "HI and Good morning....." Never know anyone here but they talk to me very good and friendly manner. I love it:)

For fun, when asked "How are you? reply "Just Dandy!" and watch as the brains reset.

ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 22
(14,206 Views)