BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got a call !!! Waiting for the evening!!! Guess what...?

When I got the call my heart beat raised... I spoke and I am eagerly waiting for the moment.

Guess what???

Smiley Wink

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
Message 1 of 12
(9,411 Views)
Keep us updated. Best luck.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 2 of 12
(9,392 Views)

@Jeff Bohrer wrote:
Keep us updated. Best luck.

I think you guessed Jeff.

-----

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(9,390 Views)

Ok no guess so its time to reveal.

Came to know a lot about the legend. His life style is very simple and I really like it. Finally met Christian (Sorry altenbach ) and had a nice dinner (Indian food - He really likes it). Heart full of joy spending each moment with the great person. Thanks Christian.

Am I missing something.. Oh yeah here you go...

IMG_20120901_194715_1.JPG

-----

Message 4 of 12
(9,389 Views)

@P Anand wrote:

Came to know a lot about the legend. His life style is very simple and I really like it. Finally met Christian (Sorry @altenbach ) and had a nice dinner (Indian food - He really likes it). Heart full of joy spending each moment with the great person. Thanks Christian.

I hope you both had a nice talk.  Personally, I suspect the Christian's life style only appears simple to us and, is the result of many efforts to optomize the results for his efforts.

When the world famous P Anand makes it to Minnesota- make sure you drop me a line.

Message 5 of 12
(9,361 Views)

@Jeff Bohrer wrote:

@P Anand wrote:

Came to know a lot about the legend. His life style is very simple and I really like it. Finally met Christian (Sorry @altenbach ) and had a nice dinner (Indian food - He really likes it). Heart full of joy spending each moment with the great person. Thanks Christian.

I hope you both had a nice talk.  Personally, I suspect the Christian's life style only appears simple to us and, is the result of many efforts to optomize the results for his efforts.

When the world famous P Anand makes it to Minnesota- make sure you drop me a line.

Defenetly Jeff how would I miss. Long Back I started this thread to see these champions face but now I got a real life oppurtiunity to meet in person what else will be more happy for this poor man.

Don't forget Bangalore, India is a nice p-lace to visit and you have a nice friend too 🙂

-----

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(9,359 Views)

Maybe, its about time you got a "sparkle"

That "ninja" could use an upgrade,....I will let Ben discuss the whys about "Evil Gleam" vs "Twinkle" or "Sparkle"..  Welcome,   I feel; that you are doing yourself fine.

Please, Come on into...... your own belief in LabVIEW!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(9,350 Views)

@Jeff Bohrer wrote:

Maybe, its about time you got a "sparkle"

That "ninja" could use an upgrade,....I will let Ben discuss the whys about "Evil Gleam" vs "Twinkle" or "Sparkle"..  Welcome,   I feel; that you are doing yourself fine.

Please, Come on into...... your own belief in LabVIEW!

I am very poor in understanding these ( sorry for that)..

We had a little talk about Ben also 😄

-----

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(9,347 Views)

@P Anand wrote:

We had a little talk about Ben also 😄

Quoting from one of my life's models

"I yam what I yam, thats all that I yam" (Popeye)

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 9 of 12
(9,272 Views)

@P Anand wrote:

The man, the myth, the legend....is taller than I expected.

Message 10 of 12
(9,215 Views)