BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lego Mindstorms NXT

Hi:

I know there are many influential people roving this forum and I'd like to ask if somebody has already had contact with a pre-release kit of the Lego Mindstorms NXT. I've used the current Mindstorms and it's a very nice kit to have fun with, now that the environment will be based in LabVIEW it will be just magnific I think...I can't wait to get mine. So, has somebody some information to share?? Smiley Wink

Regards!

Robst - CLD

Using LabVIEW since version 7.0

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,559 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(5,551 Views)
Hi,
I am user of the program LabView Student Edition 7.1.1 and I am using it in the extent of my dissertation to program a robot Lego Mindstorms NXT (Firmware V 1.05). My intention is to collect data with the robot through rotation sensors of the lego. When I transfer the program for the robot an error message appears  saying that it cannot open the VI because it is protected by password (see image in http://fisicaequimicaa.com.sapo.pt/mensagem%20de%20erro.jpg). This message only began to appear when I introduced into the program the code to export the data collected to a ficheiro that can be opened in Excel. Before, when in the program just had the sensor and the graph this mistake didn't appear and the program worked well. The program that I use has the addons made available on NI page to work with the robots NXT and with Robolab.
I would appreciate your help to solve this problem. If there is a problem in the code I would appreciate your help in with clues on how to solvew it.

Thankyou and Best Regards,
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,053 Views)
I don't think they realize that this is the "relaxation" forum... 😉
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,045 Views)