BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Crazy Frog's Latest Adventure!

CC - Chilly Charly is off on yet another adventure!

But unlike his previous, this one will not take him to un-mapped caverns of south east asia. In fact we do not know where the path he treds will take him.

Quoting CC
The  evil crab got me. ...I enter a period of radiotherapy and I'll be "off " for a 
couple of months. I should recover by the end of the year and hope to 
be fully repaired in February, ready for my yearly asian caving 
expedition.  
"

So for those of you who know our Crazy Frog, I want to point out that we can help him on this journey.

Again CC wrote

"
As you already know, I always prefer smiles and jokes (even bad ones...) to grins and tears !
"

So if you run acorss any posting with jokes (good or bad) or generally funny threads, "link-em-up"!

And if you are inclined to pray, that works too!

Get well you Crazy Frog!

Ben

Message Edited by Ben on 09-20-2007 05:26 AM

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 1 of 69
(9,654 Views)

It seems our small community is not immune from the occasional bad news which plauge real life.

How did Douglas Adams put it? "Nothing travels faster than light, with the expception of bad news, but when they tried to build ships powered by bad news, they were not welcome where they got to, so there was no point in getting there".

Hey! Look! I found a place with a lot of links to funny stuff! Smiley Very Happy

Life it full of challenges.

I think our Crazy Frog is up to it. After all he is a frog with genitals!

In this thread  I ack him for one of his frog droppings and he turns around and harasses me for taking a year to figure it out!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 3 of 69
(9,621 Views)

Well, I'm pretty good at bad jokes, so here it goes.

"Did you hear the one about the dyslexic James Bond fan that joined the 700 club?"

Smiley Wink Smiley Surprised Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy

Ed

Ed Dickens - Certified LabVIEW Architect - DISTek Integration, Inc. - NI Certified Alliance Partner
Using the Abort button to stop your VI is like using a tree to stop your car. It works, but there may be consequences.
Message 4 of 69
(9,547 Views)

Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married.
The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

How's that for a groaner.

Ed Dickens - Certified LabVIEW Architect - DISTek Integration, Inc. - NI Certified Alliance Partner
Using the Abort button to stop your VI is like using a tree to stop your car. It works, but there may be consequences.
Message 5 of 69
(9,535 Views)

This one is about Carma.

A man and his wife are awakened at 3 o'clock in the morning by a loud pounding on the door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger standing in a pouring down rain is asking for a push. "Not a chance" says the husband - "It's three o'clock in the morning!" He slams the door and returns to bed.
"Who was it?" asks his wife.
"Just a drunken stranger asking for a push" he answers.
"Did you help him?" she asks.
"No, I didn't - it's three in the morning and raining like hell out there!"
"Well you've got a short memory" says his wife. "Can't you remember about three months ago when we broke down on the freeway and those two guys helped us? I think you should help him."
The man does as he is told and gets dressed and goes out into the pounding rain and calls out into the dark. "Hello - are you still there?"
"Yes," comes the answer.
"Do you still need a push?" calls out the husband.
"Yes, please!" comes the reply from the dark.
"Where are you?" asks the husband.
"Over here on the swing" the drunk replies.

Message 6 of 69
(9,537 Views)

@Ed Dickens wrote:

How's that for a groaner.

My brain hurts.

A family invites some good friends Mr and Mrs Smith over for dinner one evening.

They are all introduced to each other, and Bud, the 4-year old son of the hosts seems keen to meet their visitors.

They have some nice finger food and a cocktail for appetizers, and then later move on to the dinner itself.  Roast beef with all the trimmings, prepared with love and a nice wine to boot.

The friends start to notice that the four-year-old son of the hosts is watching Mr Smith very intently as if trying to figure something out during the whole time.

In the interest of politeness, he tries to ignore it and they continue a nice evening's banter, with wine now flowing freely.

As it gets later, they get the 4-year old ready for bed, and just after they say goodbye to their guests, the child turns around to her mother and proclaims proudly, "Mammy, you were wrong, he doesn't drink like a fish at all!"
Using LV 6.1 and 8.2.1 on W2k (SP4) and WXP (SP2)
Message 8 of 69
(9,531 Views)

@shoneill wrote:
A family invites some good friends Mr and Mrs Smith over for dinner one evening......

Good one.

How about this.

A little girl when asked her name would always reply, "I'm Mr. Sugarbrown's daughter."
Her mother wanting her to be a confident, and independent person told her that she was wrong and must tell people that she is Miss Jane Sugarbrown.
After church one day the pastor was saying goodbyes at the door. He looked down at the little girl with her mother and father and said, "You must be Mr. Sugarbrown's daughter." She replied, " No sir." "I thought I was but Mommy just told me I wasn't."

Kids say the darnedest things, don't they?

Message 9 of 69
(9,528 Views)

Not a bad joke (quite a good one, actually, like the "700 club" one), but it is a frog joke:

A frog goes for a stroll and sees a friend catching flies and laughing hysterically whenever it eats one.

Puzzled, the frog hops towards the friends and asks it why it's laughing all the time.

"Oh, that", says the friend. "Time's fun when you're having flies".