BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for account deletion

Hi,

I would like to know how to delete my NI account if this is possible or if somebody could remove it.

Regard,s

homunculus 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(15,048 Views)

You do not like us or find that we are not usefull?

Tim
GHSP
Message 2 of 7
(15,004 Views)

No, don't take it personally ^^. It's just that most probably I won't use NI equipment anytime in the future because I change my specialization from experimental to theoretical work and therefore I don't want to maintain an account in this forum.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(14,998 Views)

Your forum account is linked to your NI profile. Do you want to abandon that too?

I would sugggest that you go to your NI profile and change the alias (last field under "my information") to something more generic and then simply stop posting.

One way or another, your posts should remain to keep the forum intact. They are historical data.

Message 4 of 7
(14,992 Views)

I followed your suggestion: the NI account remains active and I replaced any personal information by garbage. Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(14,983 Views)

Hi homunculus87,

We do not recommend you replace your personal contact information with erroneous information. If you are still getting updates from threads you replied to, all you need to do is unsubscribe from those threads and you will not me notified each time there is a subsequent post. Unsubscribing allows you to keep your NI Profile thus keeping all input on threads you've contributed to and prevents you from receiving updates on those threads. Keeping your information current allows you to receive notification from NI via private message.

Jordan

NI Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(14,943 Views)

All I suggested was to change the alias, and I don't think you did that yet.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(14,936 Views)