BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who were you in your previous life?

<Andy Rooney Voice>

Are you tired of paying those high prices for past life analysis? Why not just google it!

</Andy Rooney Voice>

Just do a google search for "died on november 4 2011" replacing the date with your birth date. [Edit: you might try different date formats if you are unsatisfied with the answer] The first Wikipedia entry is who you were in your previous life. I was a US Senator!!

Obviously don't post who you were unless you want everyone to know your birthday. Smiley Very Happy

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

Message 1 of 23
(8,936 Views)

Your method reveals that I won Venezuela's beauty pageant.  I question your method.  😄

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 2 of 23
(8,930 Views)

I was a profesional baseball pitcher according to the method described.

That would explain why deplore baseball.

Interesting to learn since all these years I just thought is was boring (in its day it was probably fun but the competition back then was watching the wheat grow).

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 3 of 23
(8,924 Views)

A senator, a beauty queen and a baseball picher walk into a bar. The bartender says?

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 23
(8,919 Views)

I was an Australian painter.  Weird.  I hate art.  But that could explain my facination with LabVIEW (code in pictures).

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 23
(8,911 Views)
[Set GroanMode = True] 

Steve Chandler wrote:

A senator, a beauty queen and a baseball picher walk into a bar. The bartender says...

Bartender: Hi Senator! Can I interest you in buying me dinner?

Senator: Well yes but why didn't you not ask the others?

Bartender: I figured you'd buy me dinner to buy my vote. I would probably strike out with them.

ta-da-dumb

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 6 of 23
(8,900 Views)

@Steve Chandler wrote:

A senator, a beauty queen and a baseball picher walk into a bar. The bartender says?

"You must be quite talented to have achieved all of those things".

For what it's worth, it's not that far fatched - this one, for instance, wasn't a baseball player, but she was a beauty queen, an actress, a TV presenter and is currently a member of parliament. She also has a master's degree in EE, eight children and control of three languages.

P.S. Without looking, I happen to know that a well known singer died the day I was born. With my singing abilities, it's clear your system is broken.

P.P.S. Your jokes also sounds like a Harry Chapin song.

Ben,

You forgot to turn GroanMode off!  The rest of this thread is going to be HORRIBLE.  😛

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 23
(8,888 Views)

@jcarmody wrote:

Ben,

You forgot to turn GroanMode off!  The rest of this thread is going to be HORRIBLE.  😛

Well you could have done it! Smiley Happy

[Set GroanMode = False]

Re: reincarnation

I do not give it much thought since the current life is challenge enough. My grandmother on the other hand did and was convinced that I was the son she lost as an infant since he died on the same day of the year that I was born (about 25 years later).

Ben

Message 9 of 23
(8,881 Views)

@Ben wrote:
[Set GroanMode = True] 

@Steve Chandler wrote:

A senator, a beauty queen and a baseball picher walk into a bar. The bartender says...

Bartender: Hi Senator! Can I interest you in buying me dinner?

Senator: Well yes but why didn't you not ask the others?

Bartender: I figured you'd buy me dinner to buy my vote. I would probably strike out with them.

ta-da-dumb

Ben

Sorry people on the other side of the cubicle walls for my outburst but that was funny!

ROTFL

I really didn't think anybody could come up with a good punch line for that. Unfortunately I am limited to only one kudos per post so I'll go find another one and kudos that.

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

Message 10 of 23
(8,873 Views)