CSLUG - Central South LabVIEW User Group (UK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

17th Feb 2015 12:00-14:00 GMT

I've started a google hangout (starting about 11:30, please feed back any issues

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/117456715228041083791/events/c72k45i4m9fhmd5b8hbu3iuk6q4

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 24
(1,600 Views)

Thanks Steve,

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 24
(1,600 Views)

Hi Steve , i am keen to attend again if you still have room . Matt

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 24
(1,600 Views)

Hey Steve,

Won't be able to make it today, will try and get there next time.

Jon

Jon Bowers
LabVIEW Architect, TestStand Architect
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 24
(1,600 Views)

Will be delighted to see you Matt, can't promise you food tho'

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 24
(1,600 Views)

No Worries Jon,

I'll post the presentations on the Google+ site if you're interested in any of the subjects.

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 24
(1,600 Views)

Hope everyone enjoyed the meeting and the remote viewers found the quality acceptable. I will be splitting up the presentations as before and posting them on the Google+ site.

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 24
(1,600 Views)

Thanks for remote access. Unfortunately I was called away while you all were having lunch so missed the second half.

The sound and video quality was good so enjoyed it.

Cheers,

Greg

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 24
(1,600 Views)

I'm editing the presentations now and they should be uploaded by end of the day. You missed me chuntering on about debugging and an excellent presentation on Brat VIs from Mr Roebuck

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 24
(1,600 Views)

Thanks Steve.

I saw the start of Chris's presentation which looked really interesting so sorry I missed it. Will watch the video tomorrow.

Thanks for all the effort you putting in to get the presentations recorded and uploaded. I know it's a lot of extra work so really appreciate it.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 24
(1,600 Views)