CSLUG - Central South LabVIEW User Group (UK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd December 2014 12:00-14:00

Speak to Ash, NI have some Jabra mic/speakers that we may be able to borrow that are pretty good. Webcams they don't have  Mike

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 34
(1,914 Views)

I totally appreciate the context of the user group meetings. With this in mind perhaps the "goto meeting" option is a good place to start?

Billican
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 34
(1,914 Views)

We are still a little short of material, is there anything that you want to discuss.

I have one thing which is a half-arsed thought I have on immediacy when debugging, this will be a discussion because I will be canvasing opinion rather than presenting an idea.

Similarly I'd like to discuss retrospective complexity measurements (i.e. how do we use our code to give us an approximate complexity number)

Also who's coming along?

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 34
(1,914 Views)

I will be there. It's in my calendar so I wont forget it like the last one!

Jon

Jon Bowers
LabVIEW Architect, TestStand Architect
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 34
(1,914 Views)

If you'd like a demo of the ink controller I've just been working on then I can do that.

It's a RIO controller, with a modified event/messenger structure. Designed for touch screens and engineers who want to press and run.

No particular topic, but it could seed a discussion on various techniques I've used and what I could have done better.

Perhaps at least one 'application' example at these meetings would be a good way for people like me (not the hallowed experts) to contribute.

Lucy

Message 15 of 34
(1,914 Views)

That would be brilliant Lucy (and very generous).

It's exactly what we're after.

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 34
(1,914 Views)

Ok, I just bring my laptop to plug in?

15 minute slot?

(I'd better do some code tidying .....)

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 34
(1,914 Views)

I'll push the Q&A behind so we can take as much time as you need. You'll need a VGA connector/lead for your laptop too.

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 34
(1,914 Views)

Hi

I could do presentation and demo of Quick Drop and how I used it.

Peter

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 34
(1,914 Views)

Great Stuff Peter

(and a valuable reminder Peter, it's never good to rely on my memory)

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 34
(1,914 Views)