CSLUG - Central South LabVIEW User Group (UK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting 18th May 2015 12:00-15:00

Quick question: is the NI QMH template in 2014 the same as in LabVIEW 2013?   I don't have 2014 installed.

0 Kudos
Message 41 of 59
(1,473 Views)

drjdpowell wrote:

Quick question: is the NI QMH template in 2014 the same as in LabVIEW 2013?   I don't have 2014 installed.

It is very similar, but they have been making improvements every year since it was released on LabVIEW 2012.

I wrote a blog post talking about some of the caveats on the NI QMH here:

http://www.walkingthewires.com/2015/05/08/ni-qmh-template/

Regards,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 59
(1,473 Views)

Hi Guys,

I got myself stuck at using Labview to connect to Databases. Does anybody know if Labview supports database Connectivity and if so is there any external tool/plug-in required?

0 Kudos
Message 43 of 59
(1,473 Views)

Oh we do lot's of database stuff between us, what database are you connecting to?

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 44 of 59
(1,473 Views)

There is the Database conectivity toolkit from NI but there are plenty of different way to connect. What databse are you using and what are you trying to do with it?

Steve Swindley (CLA since Feb 2008)
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 59
(1,473 Views)

Bring your problem along to CSLUG, there will be plenty of experience in the room on this subject !

Don't forget to give Kudo's for a good answer !

LabVIEW Champion
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Certified TestStand Architect
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 59
(1,473 Views)

HI Steve

If there is still enough space I am aiming to make to the LUG today .

thanks

Matt

0 Kudos
Message 47 of 59
(1,473 Views)

Hi Guys,

I am sorry if this comes too late. Unfortunately today morning, my manager has brought up a meeting regarding IP Protection which is due to take place during the afternoon. So I am very sorry I will not be able to make the meeting.

Apologies again.

0 Kudos
Message 48 of 59
(1,473 Views)

We'll make space Matt

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 49 of 59
(1,473 Views)

Hi Sabbir,

We will be broadcasting the meeting via google hangouts and I will then be splitting it into individual videos on our youtube channel. If you join our circle you will be able to view these.

We may do a little section on database connectivity.

Enjoy your meeting

Steve

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 50 of 59
(1,473 Views)