Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLD Examination

Hello,

I took up the CLD examination. I could not find the VI analyzer tool in the tools option.

I did not run the VI analyzer which has cost me 1.75 points in style. And I am concerned about the Requirements, as I could not finish all the requirement. But I made sure I did at least half the requirements and tested.(got only 4 Points for requirements :smiley sad: for it).

Will I get VI analyzer, If I don't have in the PC Can I ask for it to the proctor? And also concentrating on documentation and style didn't work out.(Missed the Functionalities). How is the functionalities evaluated?  Because one implemented(like Timeout) functionality has been reported as doesn't meet full specified functionality.

I don't want to repeat them again. Missing out the certification by 0.73 pointsSmiley Sad.

Thanks & Regards,
Bharath Kumar
GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,494 Views)

If the computer was supplied by NI, it should include the VI Analyzer.  If not, definitely ask the proctor.

The functionality is mostly automated.  The rest of the details I do not know.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 3
(2,481 Views)

On the report you receive, if a functionality is marked as "not met" it means two things. Either it has not been implemented at all, either it is only partially implemented. For example they tested it with a specific value and it didn't pass. You can see an example of the Excel sheet they use to grade your CLD here.

To summarize, you may have forgotten one case of testing of your functionnality and it may have impacted your functionality. But your certainly have not lost all the points for that functionality.

I hope I made it clearer.

CLAMaxime -- Kudos are a great way to say thank you
Message 3 of 3
(2,478 Views)