Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLD Information

Hi,

So I am sitting the CLD next week and have a few questions:

Going through the NI CLD sample solution exams most are based on the standard state machine. Obviously there is more than one way to complete the task in hand. Is it not better practice to use a producer consumer design pattern where possible?

In the exam I know you are given a screenshot of the main vi - do they supply this vi too (a vi with controls and indicators only)?

Thanks & Regards,

Don1

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(6,343 Views)

The samples are actual exam solutions submitted by CLD test takers. These were chosen to exemplify that the CLD applications can be based on a state machine design pattern. If you are very proficient with other design pattern(s) and can apply them to solving various problems, I would encourage you do so - this the best way to ensure success.

For the exam, you will be provided a VI with a pre-built front panel with the controls and indicators on a empty block diagram (no code).

Hope the info helps. If you have further specific questions, please email certification@ni.com

Best!!

Zaki Chasmawala | Senior Engineer | Training & Certification | National Instruments

Message 2 of 2
(6,323 Views)