Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLD advice

Hi All,

I am looking to sit the CLD exam at the back end of this year. However, I am still not 100% sure what information is actually provided. From my understanding, the front panel and relevant controls are now given.. along with some useful code such as timing engines etc ?

I would be grateful if someone could confirm this for me. I am also trying to establish exactly what to focus my time on learning, so any tips here could be useful too.

YES, i have read through the material online already.

Thanks in advance,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,625 Views)

You get a front panel, an exam document containing requirements (like the sample exams) and a USB stick to put it on.

No additional VIs were provided in my exam.

(As a side note - there is a certification subforum here - you don't need to post in the LabVIEW forum with questions about CLD)

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,599 Views)

I could've sworn they provided a project also, but multiple people have refuted that.  It is very likely be that it's so automatic for me to make one that I forgot that I was the one who actually made it.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,567 Views)

I thought I got a VI in a project as well but I may not be remembering it right.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,521 Views)

A *.lvproj with a Main.vi Shell (FP Only) is provided.  

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,304 Views)