DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

possible bug in VIEW axis system when ploting many channels at once

Hi all,

I'm using diadem for more that 5 years, now I'm on the newest version '23Q4 but i've found this bug also in previous versions (but not on lower ones like <'18).

Here is a scenario: I have a tdms file recorded with labview with one time channel and many numeric channels loaded into diadem by drag&drop file. I want to plot them in view. I select with shift from first (time) to the last one and drag&drop selection into area and choose 2d axis system - works like expected - plots are drawn versus time (first channel selected). Now I want to plot only selected channels, I select them with ctrl starting from first (time) and then others in random order, drag&drop - still everything works ok and like expected plots drawn vs time. And now, 3rd option, I select with shift from first (time) to the last one and with ctrl i deselect some of not interesting channels, drag&drop - surprise - plots are drawn versus other channel, not time which was selected as the first one! I think that's a bug because i don't think so doing something wrong.

That's very annoying because this is the fastest way to plot if many channels available and I'm 100% sure it wasn't like that in previous versions because I used it always in that way...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(207 Views)