DQMH Consortium Toolkits Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DQMH Test Sequencer

I watched a presentation by Daniel Press on PrimeTest Automation's version of the DQMH Test Sequencer, but I can find no information on the availability of DTS or the PrimeTest Automation version. There is no package in VIPM, nothing in the NI Tools network, and only a stub for DTS at DQMH wiki.

Are these toolkits available?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(912 Views)

I believe it is available for purchase.  I would contact DQMH Consortium directly via their website

Christopher Farmer

Certified LabVIEW Architect and LabVIEW Champion
DQMH Trusted Advisor
https://wiredinsoftware.com.au

Message 2 of 3
(890 Views)

Hello al_g, thank you for bringing this topic up and for your interest in DTS. 

The DTS has been a product - first of Delacor, now of the DQMH Consortium - for a long time now but was primarily applied within projects with existing customers. 

You'll be happy to hear that we've been putting in quite some effort in recent weeks to add VI scripting and create wizards so the user experience is more in line with the high standards that the DQMH toolkit has set.

We will create a product page on our website and release more information and documentation over the summer, so please stay tuned!

Also, feel free to send an email to info@dqmh.org if you have an urgent and tangible interest in this product, and we'll be happy to work with you on this.

Thank you,

Olivier Jourdan

Wovalab founder | DQMH Consortium board member | LinkedIn |

Stop writing your LabVIEW code documentation, use Antidoc!
Message 3 of 3
(847 Views)