DQMH Consortium Toolkits Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Related modules

Solved!
Go to solution

There are recent comments regarding "HAL in your DQMH" at delacor.com. The example runs simulated drivers without real VISA selection.

I use Teststand to manage 3 the same Power Supplies, 2 Electronic Loads, 2 DAQmx, and 2 TCP devices.

So, I had to create 9 child classes with default VISA resources, even Power Supplies use the same driver. Property Loader uses text file with classes location on disk. It is ugly solution but the simplest for Teststand. I tried to post my solution, but it is still not approved.

If use LabVIEW only (no Teststand), it is easy to call "Set VISA" with VISA resource of choice.

Regards,

Sergiy

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(1,161 Views)

Here is the link to the article with more recent replies: 

https://delacor.com/hal-in-your-dqmh-2/

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(1,129 Views)

Mads, 

Finally, I got around writing down some of our approaches for LVOOP within DQMH modules. We presented these as part of the tips and tricks presentation I gave last week at NI Week.

You can find it here

http://delacor.com/tips-and-tricks-for-a-successful-dqmh-based-project/

I believe you would be interested in tip 5. 

Regards,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(712 Views)