Denver - ALARM

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jan 16th Meeting at Mimi's - Proposed Agenda - please comment

Happy New Year everyone!

Looks like we'll have the private room at the Mimi's on 36 in Broomfield rom 6:00 - 8:30. With our meeting starting at 6:30.

Does anyone have something that they want to present or a discussion that they'd like to lead?

Unless someone has a specific topic, I thought we'd keep this as a fun and informal sesssion and include some 2013 planning.

Agenda:

2012 LabVIEW Bloopers:  I'd like everyone who attends to bring one thing that they learned about LabVIEW. 

2013 Planning:  What would we like to cover in 2013?  Are there certain topics or themes?  Can we get some NI guest presenters? (I'll check our events calendar)

What Does it Mean to Code at the CLD Mastery Level?:  I expect that we'll have a track at Dev Days Called "CLD Mastery."  You all are the LabVIEW leaders in the community.  When any of us looks at LabVIEW code, what are those hallmarks that cause us to think - yea!  that's real good CLD code.  CLD certification tests for a lot of key components.  So when you have a CLD person on your team, what do you expect that person to know well?  For this disucssion, I'll start with some bullets and then we'll add and remove.

2012 Field Architect Adventures:  I'll have my own set of bloopers and things that I've learned across Central West this last year. This will be short and included if time permits. 

Also, we need a screen for the projector.  I'll check craigslist, but if any one has one of those in a garage, let us know.

Cheers,

N

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(7,305 Views)

Hi Nancy,

In the past, Patrick has been kind enough to allow us to use his portable screen.  Perhaps we can borrow it again?

Joe Z.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,536 Views)

Waiting to hear back from Patrick now.  thx

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,536 Views)

I think he is out of town until next week.  m

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,536 Views)

Hi guys! Sorry for my late reply.  Yes, absolutely the screen can be used. I wont be able to attend this one as I will be in Ft. Collins that evening. However, I will work with Nancy to get the screen to her.

regards,

Patrick

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,536 Views)