Developer Center Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug Report: VI Palette only shown in newest installed LabVIEW version

Hi,

I've installed LV 2009 SP1, 2010 SP1 and 2011 SP1 and installed TPLA support for all three LabVIEW versions.

The problem is that the TPLA palette is only shown in LV 2011 (the newest installed version) - it seems that the palette display is only refreshed for the newest installed version.

I checked the menu folders of LV 2009 and 2010 and the corresponding mnu files for TPLA are present.

I've also checked the palette display in 2009 and 2010 via Tools -> Advanced -> Edit Palette Set and I had to manually include the TPLA mnu file in the programming palette...

Regards

Robert

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,924 Views)

Hi Robert,

Thanks for reporting this.  I can confirm that I see the same behavior on my computer.  The palette appears in 2011 and 2012, but not 2009 and 2010.  I have filed CAR #374283 to fix this in the future.  Hopefully this doesn't cause you any severe problems, but let us know if you need any more help with this.

David

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,376 Views)

Maybe it should be a VI Package?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,376 Views)

Hi Robert,

Do you still see this behavior with the latest version of Third Party Licensing & Activation Toolkit?  We can no longer reproduce this on my computer or test machines.  Because of this we have closed the CAR unless there is some way we can reproduce the set up and debug it.

Let me know if you have any ideas,

David

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,376 Views)