Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program DO-24V and DIO TTL-5V signal with wait time in a flat sequence

Hi All,

I am new to programming DO/DIO. Basically I want to control 2 FET using DO and they take a signal of 15V/0V and 5V/0V to switch on and off. So I am using 1 DO-24V (NI 9472) and 1DIO 5V TTL(NI 9403) for this purpose.

I am able to switch both the signals on and off when I am pressing on the bolean switch but when I try to program it using flat sequence to make it a timed event of switch on and off, it doesn't work. The front panel shows the signal changing but it is not executing the signal. I have connected a voltmeter to check the signal which is coming out of both of the DO. 

I am attaching all the files associated with it. 

It will be great if someone can help me in this.

Specifications:

cRIO-9114

Labview-32bit-2010

DO-24V-9472

DIO-5VTTL-9403.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Regards,

Gaurav

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,075 Views)

Hi Gaurav.

Let me try to get this correct, you're trying to get two DO's to create PWM signals? 

Then I'd suggest you take a look into this white paper: http://www.ni.com/white-paper/14549/en/

Suggestion 2 might be best for you. 

Inside that while-loop, you should be able to run two parallel loops.

I've made an example for you. The Boolean and Boolean 2 indicators are instead of your DO.

Do you also want to be able to control, when each PWM is executing or do you only want it to run?

Best Regards,

Mette Bertelsen

Applications Engineer at National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,053 Views)

Thanks Mette,

I have managed to make a program for my current requirement with the help of an engineer from NI.

I am attaching a pic of the code. 

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Gaurav

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,049 Views)