Discusiones sobre Productos NI

cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

Oscilloscope MSO error message in NI SignalExpress

Dear all,

I write this post because I obtained the following error when I tried to enable a MSO 2000 series oscilloscope with NI SignalExpress.

tek_tkdpo2k Initialize With Options.vi<ERR>
Driver Status:  (Hex 0xBFFA0010)

I have followed the manual instructions, but the USB interface is not working. Specifically, the USB interface is detected by the operative system, but NI SignalExpress is unable to load it. The manual describes that the installing process is plug-and-play, but for some reason, it does not work.

With OpenChoice, the USB interface is working fine. It also occurs with NI SignalExpress but by using a TDS 2000 series oscilloscope. In the last case, I install nothing, I mean it was plug-and-play and works fine.

Thanks

<script type="text/javascript">// var vglnk = { api_url: '//api.viglink.com/api', key: 'a187ca0f52aa99eb8b5c172d5d93c05b' }; // </script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js"></script>
0 kudos
Mensaje 1 de 3
4.097 Vistas

Hello Albert;

This may be a driver issue.

I would suggest to uninstall all National Instruments Software and do a clean reinstall. If you are installing LabVIEW make sure you do NOT install LabVIEW Signal Express; since the Tektronix edition is a little different and installing both may arise some issues.

Make sure you install Signal Express Tektronix edition in the same directory as any other National Instruments Software

This is what I found at their website: http://www.tek.com/oscilloscope/tds3014b-software/ni-signalexpress-tektronix-edition-v251

"NI LabVIEW SignalExpress Tektronix Edition version 2.5.1 (469 MB) Complete the following steps to install NI LabVIEW SignalExpress Tektronix Edition on Windows 2000/XP or Vista. 1. Log on as an administrator or as a user with administrator privileges. 2. Save the download executable file to your computer and make a note of where it is saved. 3. It is strongly recommended that you exit all programs before you run the NI SignalExpress Tektronix Edition installer. Applications that run in the background, such as virus scanning utilities, might cause the installer to take longer than average to complete. 4. Double-click the downloaded executable file to begin installation program. Follow the directions carefully. NOTE: If you already have another National Instruments program installed on your computer (which share files with the Measurement and Automation Explorer (MAX)), you must install LabVIEW SignalExpress TE on the same drive. System Requirements To run LabVIEW SignalExpress Tektronix Edition, National Instruments recommends that your system meet the following requirements: ¿ 1 GB of RAM, with a minimum of 512MB RAM ¿ Pentium 4 processor or equivalent (Pentium III or Celeron 800 MHz minimum) Note: If for some reason you are unable to download this software, or if you have successfully downloaded this software but are unable to install it per the instructions above, please contact the Tektronix Technical Support Center at: Customers calling within the U.S. call 1-800-833-9200 (customers calling from outside the U.S. call 503-627-2400)."

So you need to make sure Signal express is installed in the same drive as National Intrume ts products.

Hope this info helps.

0 kudos
Mensaje 2 de 3
4.075 Vistas

Thank you, Marisol. I'll test all the steps you wrote me. Thank you again. 

<script type="text/javascript">// var vglnk = { api_url: '//api.viglink.com/api', key: 'a187ca0f52aa99eb8b5c172d5d93c05b' }; // </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js"></script>
0 kudos
Mensaje 3 de 3
4.073 Vistas