Discusiones sobre Productos NI

cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

error -77080 An error ocurred while reading deploying data

Hello everyone I've been having some issues with the connection between solidworks and Labview.

I have been trying to control a robotic arm with Labview and solidworks. Furthermore I have been following different tutorials and all of them lead to the same steps. Some of them take things a bit further but I have not been able to fix my problem.

error.png

I have followed this tutorials :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YMRKMyEe0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opvKz6Jo0_Y

I also discarded the probability of getting this error due to software compatibility or SW versions (since I am using Labview 2013 32 bits with Solid works 2014 64 bits) given that in one of the tutorials the guy explaining the video is using SolidWorks 2012 and Labview 2013.

I would really appreciate all the help I can get

Thank you all in advance 🙂

FYI this design is not mine I got it from GrabCad!

0 kudos
Mensaje 1 de 3
4.842 Vistas

Hello gil.gonzalez.navarro90,

Thanks for using the NI Discussion Forums, I would like to confirm that everything it's ok between LabVIEW and Solid Works, could you please try to run the following example please?

C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW [Your Version Here]\examples\motion\SolidWorks\Getting Started Rotary Table\Getting Started Rotary Table.lvproj

Please let us know if you can successfully run this example, best regards.

David P.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
www.ni.com/soporte
0 kudos
Mensaje 2 de 3
4.789 Vistas

Sorry for the late response !

Yes it worked flawlessly , do you have an idea of what could be the problem? I tried all the exact same steps in a friends computer and it worked with no problems. I can conclude that the manual that I have and the steps followed are then correct. Could It be a Solidworks configuration issue?

I appreciate all the help provided 🙂

0 kudos
Mensaje 3 de 3
4.695 Vistas