Discusiones sobre Productos NI

cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

not able to display my front panel using web publishing tool on any other computer except my computer

Hi Rehan

After you try all the options that we give you and no one work, I think that you will not be able to do it because you are using a LabVIEW Studen Edition, I'm not sure if the Remote Front Panels are include with that version of LabVIEW, I have look the website but  hadn't found anything that tells me if they are include or not. One last option will try to copy your VI to computer that have LabVIEW Professional (5 License fpor RFP) or LabVIEW Full (1 License for RFP) en check if you could see it in other computer. I don't know if you are using for a project on the school or in your work, if it is for your job maybe you can check your IT Deparment to check if it is a possible that they are blocking the port so you can't send anything to the internet.

Best Regards

Julio Mena

0 kudos
Mensaje 11 de 14
668 Vistas

Rehan,

I have configured a working VI Server on my machine that is accessible over the internet.  It was built in LabVIEW 8.6, so I hope it's close enough to your version so you can follow exactly how I did it.  Please do exactly as I show to try and get yours up and running.  The steps below correspond to the attached pictures by number:

1.  Make sure "Enable Web Server" is checked.  Choose port 222 and open this port in Windows XP on both machines you will use to host and access the remote panel.  Make sure "Web Services" are checked under Allow Access.

2.  Select the "VI name" from the drop down menu that you want to view.  The "Preview in Browser" button should be accessible.

3.  Copy and paste the URL EXACTLY how it is shown, capitalization included.  Put this in the remote computer's browser.

Brian G.
0 kudos
Mensaje 12 de 14
661 Vistas

4.  Press "Connect" on the pop up menu box.

Hopefully this will allow you to run the web server correctly.  Try to do this with a brand new VI so the other settings will not have been changed.  Good luck Rehan!

Brian

Brian G.
Descargar todos
0 kudos
Mensaje 13 de 14
660 Vistas

thanks alot for all ur feedback,

i have just found out that my internet service provider keeps on changing the ip address of my router continously, this means i have to find a website which can provide me with specific router configuration, which will allow me to host a web site online. i hope it works (fingers crossed).

0 kudos
Mensaje 14 de 14
655 Vistas