FIRST Robotics Competition Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying Code (for start-up code)

Hi,

Help, Please!

I have recently accomplished to get the camera working and my teams Drive System Code and when i click the "Run Continuously" on my Drive System Code, the Drive System works great.

The problem is that when I "Build" the Project, the my Code doesn't seem to be included (the Drive System acts odd, although the Default camera code works).

I have tried many different ways of Building and Deploying and Run as Startup (followed the Tipjar and everything) but it all is having the same result.

My project looks like this:

Project deployment.png

My Code is all in the file "Holomonic Drive Custom #2.2 AND Arm System.vi" which is shown highlighted in blue.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Davis Catherman

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,335 Views)

Does your Robot Main ever call your drive code?  If not, then your drive code isn't included in the build, because it's never called from the main.  If it does, how are you calling the drive code?  Are you testing it by using run continuously because Robot Main calls it repeatedly, or because that's the only way you can get it to run properly?  What happens when you run Robot Main within the development environment - does your drive system work there?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,676 Views)