FIRST Robotics Competition Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am flashing and I need a file to flash the crio

It says "Find The control Named "DriverStation.lvllib:DashboardEnable.ctl" Please note

I am using my own personal laptop for the coding. I updated lab view fully also. I tried pulling those files off of the 2gopc and they were the wrong files or something. Can someone please help.

untitled.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,876 Views)

Are you opening last year's code? If so, the following thread should help Missing DriverStation:DashboardEnable.ctl

If you are opening a project you started before you updated LabVIEW this year, you may want to start over. The project in the updated LabVIEW has all the cool camera stuff.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,565 Views)

I updated afterwards though. Wouldn't it just upgrade all the files? And where can I find those files?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,565 Views)

LabVIEW can update 2 different things, the libraries and the framework (which is the basis for a new project). The libraries get automatically upgraded, those are the things you call (like robot drive). The framework only gets updated when you create a new project. Since you put your own code in the framework, you'd get mad if the upgrade replaced your code with the new version of the framework.

You really should create a new project. You're missing out on all the camera code.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,565 Views)