FIRST Robotics Competition Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolve load conflict error !

Hello there !

We were trying to do the bench top test using our last year's robot and its code.When tried to deploy the the last year's code from classmate PC

we received an error " Resolve Load Conflict - An item named DriverStation.lvlib has been loaded  from a path that DriverStation.lvlib:StatusErrorCache.vi does not expect ". We feel that the version difference between last year's Labview 8.5.1 FRC and 2010 Labview FRC  could have caused this error. Any help in getting around this problem would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Murthy

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,884 Views)

Hello Murthy,

So this error happens when you try to deploy the code?  There are no errors when you right click and try to build the code?

From what I have seen there should not be many issues when taking code from last year but that does not mean that all code will be upgraded without any issues.  We could take a look at the code if you are willing to post it hear and we can try to replicate the issue on our end.

Have you been able run the default code that comes with LabVIEW FRC 2010?  Check out the [FRC 2010] How Do I Deploy Default Code To My Robot Tutorial for instructions on how to build and deploy code to your robot.  This is a good way of testing out your robot this year with known good code and helps get you a start with this years framework.

I hope this helps!  Have a great day!

Thanks!
Bob H

NI FIRST Support

Thanks!
Bob H
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,523 Views)

Hello Bob !

That worked for me !.I just had to put the file into the WPI robotics library and error went away.

Thanks,

Murthy

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,523 Views)