Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has NI started to send out e-mails from "National Instruments [elert@opensystemsmail.com]"

I was clearing out my spam folder and found e-mails coming from

National Instruments [elert@opensystemsmail.com]

I am not going to go clicking on any of the links in there since I do not know where it came from.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(3,587 Views)

Hi Ben,

That does not sound like an official National Instruments email. We will follow up with our IT team internally.

Thanks for letting us know.

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(3,580 Views)

Ben - could you please forward us a copy of the email you received? community[at]ni[dot]com

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,548 Views)

If I receive another I will do so.

As for the two I did receive "crtl-del" and they are gone.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(3,544 Views)

When forwarding to NI, make sure to include all headers if possible. Might be interesting to see where it originated.

What spam system are you using that moved these to the spam folder (gmail?)

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(3,536 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

When forwarding to NI, make sure to include all headers if possible. Might be interesting to see where it originated.

What spam system are you using that moved these to the spam folder (gmail?)

The one my IT department set up. Smiley Wink

"GFI razer" maybe?

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(3,531 Views)

Found another one in the spam folder.

Look for an e-mail from me with the title;

FW: [SPAM - Header Checking ] - New White Paper: Testing Sensor Fusion for Autonomous Vehicles - Domain does not exist

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(3,488 Views)
We received the email. Thanks, Ben!
~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,485 Views)

So was there anything in that e-mail I should have read

Spoiler
before I deleted it

?

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,483 Views)
The email does not appear to be from National Instruments, so you can disregard it.
~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,481 Views)