From 11:00 PM CDT Friday, May 10 – 02:30 PM CDT Saturday, May 11 (04:00 AM UTC – 07:30 PM UTC), ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lets see if "Matt" has his ears on yet.

Hey Matt,

Spin over to the breakpoint and check out todays hot thread.  These things historically float to the top of the forums as anouncements.

(And welcome to the role Jordan stuck you with.  Lithium, valium and vodka will be your best resources herding this bunch of cats)

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(5,092 Views)

Haha - Thanks for the heads up Jeff!

My ears are on, but I think they still need some tuning Smiley Happy I'll make sure to check in over there, offer congrats, and make sure we make a fuss about our new Knight!

Have a great weekend,

Matt
NI Community Team
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(5,073 Views)

You might need a new alias to fine tune that ear.  Jordan and Laura we fairly unique terms.  But, you know the way search engines work!  (Far better than I)

I would suggest a few but,  Stephen and Simon are far better at the marketing stuff.  Discuss it with them.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(5,066 Views)

Matt, welcome to your new role!

Maybe as a first order of business you could look into the https/http mixup with some of the badges. Should be easy to fix. 😄

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(5,049 Views)

@JÞB wrote:
Lithium ... will be your best resources herding this bunch of cats

In the context of the forums, some might consider Lithium to be more of a hindrance than a resource when it comes to getting things done...

Although we can finally set a custom order on our floated boards again. And it only took nine years or so.

(5,037 Views)

I think Jeff was refering to the phamaceutical, not the ISP.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(5,026 Views)
elementary my dear Watson

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(5,020 Views)