Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble sending email to NI Customer Service: Error

Hi, 

I tried sending an email to the NI customer service page (I tried on the feedback page, the "Purchase and Quote" page, and the "Other Questions" page), and whenever I hit "submit", I was greeted with an orange error sign reading "Customer agreement is not accepted.". I'll try calling them tomorrow about this issue but I was wondering why this was failing. I was originally hoping to email them about sponsorship opportunities for my university design team. 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(3,535 Views)

Hi francescacrema,

Thank you for reporting the error.  Based on your error "Customer agreement is not accepted." there might be a checkbox you need to click before moving on to the next page. Can you please provide a screenshot of the error you are getting to help troubleshoot the issue?

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13
(3,480 Views)

Attached is the error I am experiencing under Home > Contact Us > Other Questions.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(3,469 Views)

Hi,

I am having the same issue.

No visible checkbox on the page.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(3,456 Views)

Hi Michael_Williston,

Thank you so much for the screenshot. Our team is investigating the issue. 

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
Message 5 of 13
(3,454 Views)

Hello,

I have an update regarding the contact us issue. Our team has identified the root cause and should have the issue resolved late Tuesday evening (CST).

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(3,437 Views)

Thanks!

Since I wanted to contact NI about sponsorship opportunities, would sending an email to the "Contact Us" pages be the correct way to do so? Or is there another system I should be following?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(3,422 Views)

Hello,

I have another update. Our team was able to resolve the issue early this morning.

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
Message 8 of 13
(3,408 Views)

Hi francescacrema,

I'm currently looking into the best process to send your sponsorship request.   

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(3,407 Views)

Hi francescacrema,

I have some information for you. The best place to start with your sponsorship request is ni.com/corporategiving.

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(3,403 Views)