Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the foreign language boards?

Solved!
Go to solution

I am no longer seeing a way to access any of the foreign language discussion forums.  (Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, ....)   I don't see them in any of the drop downs.  It feels like something about this changed within the last couple days.

I noticed when I tried to move a Chinese message out of the English LabVIEW forum, none of the foreign language forums showed up in the tree of choices.  It was then that I discovered I couldn't browse into them by way of the navigation tree on the left hand side of the forums.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,058 Views)

Regional boards have been moved at Community Home level:

Screenshot 2016-11-24 23.11.57.png

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
(3,035 Views)

Thanks Roberto,

I don't quite understand why NI moved them that far up and out of the hierarchy.  I think it is going to be harder for foreign language speakers to find it.

The other problem is that since it isn't in the hierachy, the tree that comes up for being able to move the message (for those who have the ranking to to do that), those boards don't show up in the hierarchy to be able to move them.  (Though it did find that if you know the name or board number for the board you want to sent it to, you can enter it in box and move, but you can't browse through the tree to select it.)

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,016 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author RavensFan
RavensFan - when you are moving a post, expand the Regional Communities category to find the foreign language boards.
~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,986 Views)

Thanks.

I can see it now.

I swear that before I posted this message, I clicked through all the options on the tree and did not see it.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,976 Views)