FieldPoint Family

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differential output module

In my application I need to control the air pressure to keep a constant load through out the test. I am using an electronic air controller with an air pressure sensor.

I am hooking the air pressure sensor to the FP-AI-110 in current (4-20ma)input to measure the pressure at the unit under test and I purchase the FP-AIO-600 to control the 3215 Electronic air controller but I misread the AIO-600 output type. The FP-AIO-600 output current only. I need a 0-10V differential I am looking at the FP-TB-10 base with the FP-A0-10 or the FP-A0-10B. What is the differences.

I also look at the FP-AO-210 but I don't think I can use this unit as a differential output mode -- is this correct.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,012 Views)
Toro,

The FP-AO-V10 is unipolar (0-10 V), while the FP-AO-V10B is bipolar (-10 to 10 V). The dual channel modules can output in Single Ended mode (using 2 channels) or Differential mode (only 1 channel can be used). Likewise, the FP-AO-210 (0-10 V) and FP-AIO-610 (0 - 10V) have 8 and 4 output channels in single-ended mode, but since the channels are isolated with respect to the backplane, if you only use 1 channel, it is a differential output (Vout with respect to isolated common of module).

Regards,
Aaron
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,007 Views)