FieldPoint Family

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cFP – DO-304 module

Hi All,

I use cfP-2120 and a few Input/output  other modules in which have cFP-DO-304.

The channel 0 of cFP – DO-304 module always set 1 when I power on for the field point.

Please help me soon.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Nguyen Van Hung
Chief Engineer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Measurement and Control Equipment Co., Ltd(MC&TT Co., Ltd) Add: No 847 Huyen Ky, Phu Lam, Ha Dong Dist, Ha Noi, Vietnam Mobile: +84 904 251 826 Direct : +84-4-33534933 Fax: +84-4-33534933 Email: mcttvietnam@gmail.com
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,043 Views)

Hi Nguyen,

I am a bit unsure what you are asking. We have a cFP-DO-403, and a cFP-DI-304, but not a cFP-DO-304. Which module are you asking about?

If it is the DO module, is the green LED for that channel light and green when you power on the FieldPoint? If so, this indicates that the channel is on and I would expect it to be high. Is your question how to set it back to low?

Thank you for your clarification.

~kgarrett

District Sales Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,036 Views)

Hi,

I am sorry, The module is cfp-DO-403.

Yes, The green LED for that channel(Channel 0) light and green when you power on the FieldPoint, It allways put level hight, however, I have set low hight before and shutdown  power for the system field point.

Thanks

Nguyen Van Hung

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,030 Views)

Hello Nguyen,

So, you set the channel to low (assign it a value of 0), save that configuration, then restart the FieldPoint and the value is high (1) instead of the low (0) value you set? How are you setting the value to low? Are you doing it in Measurement and Automation Explorer, under Devices and Interfaces? Or are you setting it with an executable that you are running on the cFieldPoint controller? Thanks!

~kgarrett

District Sales Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,025 Views)

Hi kgarrett,

Thanks for your support.

I worked it ok.

I set again 0 at Power-up output value(boolean) in the channel configuration of Measurement and Automation Explorer and save it.

Best Regards,

Nguyen Van Hung

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(6,017 Views)

Great, Nguyen. I was going to make sure you had saved the setting in Measurement and Automation Explorer. It will only take effect through restart if you save the settings. Best of luck with the rest of your application!

~kgarrett

District Sales Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(6,004 Views)