GPU Computing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 13 running LVcuda

I m currentlly programming a nvidia FX 580 card.

The card is well installed and my C++ programm run without problems under VC2008.

I tried to run the balcksholes projets (LVcuda) under Labview 8.6, all I ever get is an error code 13 "Call Library Function Node in LV_BlackScholes.vi"

I already reinstalled the driver, the toolkit (v3.1).

Where is the problem ?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,670 Views)

If you mean that you are using CUDA v3.1, that's the reason for the error. LVCUDA has components which are statically linked against CUDA v2.x runtime libraries.These binaries would not work with CUDA v1.x and my guess is that they won't be able to load the latest runtime versions either.

I have not personally checked compatibility with CUDA v2.3 but I have cohorts that say it works.

Darren

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,991 Views)

MathGuy,

Will LVCUDA be updated to work with CUDA v3.1?  Does LVCUDA work with LV2009?

Thanks,

Brad Kimbrough

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,991 Views)

Whoops, this message got missed. The current LVCUDA doesn't work with v3.x but things are in the works to remedy this. Keep an eye out for updates.

LVCUDA VIs are saved in LV 8.6. Loading them in a more recent version will have a star next to the VI name in the title bar show they are 'dirty' but everything should work fine. I developed demo using LV 2009 and ran the same demo using a release candidate of LV 2010. I would be very surprised if there were any compability issues at this time.

Let me know if you see any problems as I'd like to resolve them quickly.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,991 Views)