Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Library Function in LabView 6i using a USB interface to U2C-12 USB-I2C/SPI/GPIO Interface Adapter from Diolan.com.

Thank you very much for your help.

I will try to understand your example and then modify to make it works with I2C functions.

VI123

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 31
(3,993 Views)

Hi,

Can you please let me know where can I get general information on how to make the similar work of integrating USB interface adapter with LabView.

I'm using Dimax U2C -12 substitution called SUB-20 SUB-20 Multi Interface USB Adapter.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 31
(3,789 Views)

Znatok,

The previous code posted on this thread is comprised of function calls to a .dll file included with the hardware used.  You will need a driver for the SUB-20 Multi Interface USB Adapter and then you can call the functions that the driver provides using call library function nodes, just like in the other code posted here.

Eric K

Applications Engineering

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 31
(3,773 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 31
(3,672 Views)
Here is an example using the U2C-12 with LabView 6i. I hope you find it helpful.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 31
(3,659 Views)

llchu wrote:

I'd love to, but I developed them under my company's nickel, and I don't have the authority/permission to distribute them. 

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 31
(3,655 Views)

There is a new adapter friom the same company called SUB-20 with  free NI LabView module download

SUB-20 Multi Interface USB Adapter

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 31
(3,554 Views)
Hi i want to control SPI bus on the Dimax U2C-12 kit using the labview. can any one help in doing so.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 31
(3,139 Views)

RADIO FREQUENCY wrote:
Hi i want to control SPI bus on the Dimax U2C-12 kit using the labview. can any one help in doing so.

Hi. As i wrote already in this forum they (Dimax) have a new compatible device SUB-20 - http://www.xdimax.com/sub20/sub20.html

And for SUB-20 there is a full NI support via .Net component or vi modules for direct DLL calls. Details are here:

http://www.xdimax.com/sub20/sub20.html#DLD

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 31
(3,128 Views)

Hello

I am working on Diolan U2C adaptor (I2C to usb), i am already using labview 8.5 with the .dll files, for I2C communication

I came across this forum and you had worked on a the U2C-12 on labview , is it possible for you to share those files... let me know

thanks

vish

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 31
(2,625 Views)