From Thursday, May 23rd (05:00 PM CDT) through Friday, April 24th (1:30 AM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling AC Voltage Output via LabVIEW

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I'm trying to control an AC voltage output from 0~250V using LabVIEW, but I couldn't find any device that does this kind of operation and can communicate with LabVIEW. All the NI DAQs available only operate at low voltages (-10/10V) for signal generation. Does anyone know any power supply or method that could do this function?

Thank you!

Kenny

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,190 Views)

@kennycaldas wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to control an AC voltage output from 0~250V using LabVIEW, but I couldn't find any device that does this kind of operation and can communicate with LabVIEW. All the NI DAQs available only operate at low voltages (-10/10V) for signal generation. Does anyone know any power supply or method that could do this function?

Thank you!

Kenny

This is not an NI question.   With the proper Purchase Order someone might lead you to a solution..... Google it first!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Wink

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,185 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author kennycaldas
You really haven't used your Google-fu if you can't find a programmable AC supply. Keysight and California Instruments are just two of several vendors.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,178 Views)