Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to close multiple channel in keithley 2000 DMM AND TC2001 SCAN CARD using gpib- labview

Solved!
Go to solution

SIR,

I need help to open/close multiple channels in Keithley 2000DMM(I would like to take output from all the 10 channel from the card)

thanks in advance

shan..

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(4,669 Views)

Since you already have the driver, you just need to call either the Configure Scan or Configure Route function. Depends on whether you want to perform a scan of all channels and a Read Multiple function or open/close each one before a Read Single function.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(4,655 Views)

thank you sir.. but .i can't close all channel,when i am going to use "configure scan.vi"

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(4,652 Views)

I don't understand what you mean. When you do a scan, do you get some sort of error?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(4,647 Views)

yes sir... keithley showing an error of "Possible reason(s):ke2000 Error Query;instrument reports:-221,"Settings conflict".When i am using config scan.vi ,I can't take output volt because none of the channels are closed..

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(4,644 Views)

I'm not sure why you would want to read volts when you are reading a temperature. You really need to attach your code. I don't have a 2000 and it has been a while since I've used one so I'm going by memory.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(4,638 Views)

Here is my vi..here i am using temperature conversion polynomial for K type thermocouple.But i am not able to get multi channel temperature data.Please help me...

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(4,633 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author syamni

I would recomend you set the measurement function so that you read temperature. You may also need to configure the thermocouple type. You should be able to get rid of all that manual conversion you are doing. I think you also need a trigger function before the read in order to initiate a scan.

The manual is the best place to get an understanding of the steps required to do a scan and read.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(4,624 Views)

thanks...see u on the  later discussion...

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(4,619 Views)

Your "scan mode" is default to "none".  That could pose a problem.  I think you want that to be "Internal".

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(4,618 Views)