LabVIEW Architects Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

April LAF meeting topics

Fab, what is on the agenda for the April LAF meeting? If you don't have anything else planned, it would be nice to hear about the Architect's Summit.

Charles Chickering

Charles Chickering
Architecture is art with rules.

...and the rules are more like guidelines
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(8,405 Views)

Hey Charles -

All of the sessions that were presented are available in the CLA group.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,076 Views)

That'd be great...

...if I was a CLA

Charles Chickering
Architecture is art with rules.

...and the rules are more like guidelines
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,076 Views)

Hi Charles,

The original plan was to have Darren present since he was sick last time and do the CLA Summit review.

Unfortunately Darren will be out of town. So for now the topic is set to be CLA Summit review.

Allen and I will probably do our own summary, but given that we have more in our group who attended the Summit, maybe there are others who want to volunteer to present.

I will be at the European CLA Summit as well, so I will be sure to take notes to share with the group.

Thanks for reminding me that I need to plan for our next meeting.

Regards,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,076 Views)

So, are there any volunteers to present on the April 26 meeting? Allen and I are ready to present about the US and the European CLA Summits... but maybe you would like to hear from someone else

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,076 Views)