LabVIEW Architects Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call for topic discussions for Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Hello LAF members,

Time continues to work in weird ways during these COVID times... Our next LAF meeting is in two weeks! on Movember 17... yes, a week after glasummit.org!

It may not be enough time to put together presentations but we could get together and discuss a topic like we did last time or maybe continue the discussion on one of the topics from GLA Summit.

I could also do a variation of the presentation that I have been giving to other LabVIEW User Group Meetings. As usual, post your ideas and the post with the most kudos will determine the topic/presentation we will use.

Thanks,

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,166 Views)

I could talk about the Root Loop Issue and how we solved it with DQMH 5.0

Kudo this idea if you want this presentation

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Message 2 of 5
(2,161 Views)

If anyone missed it, I can repeat my GLA Summit presentation on interfaces and Actor Framework.  Abstract messages go away, dependency injection gets better, and there will be some interesting changes in how we approach designing AF systems.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,071 Views)

My GLA presentation on code measures (with rant on agile development) is also available if desired. I list and/or discuss about 15 different metrics I'm looking at, as well as my overall view on tracking code quality.

--------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,044 Views)

Judging on kudos only, seems like I am presenting.... checks calendar,....

TOMORROW!

Oh Covid, what have you done to the concept of time?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,037 Views)