LabVIEW Architects Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unofficial Meeting 2013-02-19; CLA Summit Presentation Dry-Run

Greetings, esteemed members of the LabVIEW Architect's Forum group!

Fabiola and I would like to extend a personal invitation to you to help critique a dry-run of our America CLA Summit Topics. This is not an 'official' LAF meeting, but will loosely resemble one. (How's the saying? If it looks like a LAF, swims like a LAF, and quacks like a LAF...)

"Register" by simply adding a comment below

Since this is an unofficial meeting, just drop a quick comment below or send a private message or email to Jack to guarantee a spot! (Since we're in a smaller room, attendence is limited to ~20).

We welcome all to come sit in on and critique this first dry-run, regardless of your attendance to the American CLA Summit in March 2013.

Finally; thank you to NI for giving us a place to meet!

Meeting Logistics

• Location: Mopac B Briefing Center, NIC, 11500 North Mopac Expressway, Austin, TX
  • Date: February 19, 2013
  • Time: 6:00pm
  • Duration: ~2hrs
  • Format: two accelerated dry-runs of CLA Summit topics, with emphasis on audience feedback, including discussion and suggestions on content and delivery

Free Food!

The first twelve (12) to reply in the comments section below will receive Jimmy John's as a 'thank ya for your feedback!' Attendees #13-20 are requested to bring a $5 donation for dinner.

CLA Summit Topics

"Deployment Automation and Release Engineering for LabVIEW"

Presenter: JackDunaway

Duration: ~40min, plus 20min discussion

"The Little Things"

Presenter: Fabiola De la Cueva

Duration: ~40min, plus 20min discussion

Remote Attendees

Link to the live webcast: https://join.me/wirebirdlabs

Audio options:

1. Join by phone: +1.862.367.5900 (Conference ID: 710-908-331#) Are you outside the USA? Check the telephone tab for the latest international numbers
  2. Join by internet: You can join the audio conference by internet (VoIP) when you have entered the meeting. Click on the phone icon in the join.me toolbar to connect. A small download might be required.
Message 1 of 11
(9,733 Views)

I'm in.

Message 2 of 11
(5,935 Views)

Sounds like a LabVIEW party! Count me in.

Message 3 of 11
(5,935 Views)

I'll be there.

Message 4 of 11
(5,935 Views)

join.me would be nice.

Message 5 of 11
(5,935 Views)

Michael_Aivaliotis wrote:

join.me would be nice.

Done

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(5,935 Views)

I'll try to make it

Elijah Kerry
NI Director, Software Community
Message 7 of 11
(5,935 Views)

I'll be there.

Charles Chickering
Architecture is art with rules.

...and the rules are more like guidelines
Message 8 of 11
(5,935 Views)

Hi Eli,

I imainge that with the little one at home this might be difficult. As much as I would love your feedback, I will understand if you are not able to make it.

Regards,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(5,935 Views)

I will be there.

Message 10 of 11
(5,935 Views)