LabVIEW Cloud Toolkits

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accesing buckets using a proxy servers

I am trying execute a GET command on my Amazon S3 Bucket through a proxy server. The problem I am running into is when I add a HOST header I get the error  "SignatureDoesNotMatch" and "The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your key and signing method."

I have found I only get this error when adding a Host header and not any other headers.

I am not sure if there is somthing I need to add or if the HOST header is incompatable with the S3 Vis.

Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,509 Views)

Are you using the S3 API in LabVIEW, or are you trying to use the HTTP VIs in LabVIEW.  Can you tell me exactly what VIs you are using? I'm having trouble finding where you would be manually setting a header in the S3 API.

Mark
NI App Software R&D
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,749 Views)

I was making edits within a modified version of the Get Object (RAW data).vi of the S3 API. You can add additional headers using the Headers input of the AMZ_S3_APIHLP_Parse GET Object Request.vi.

The problem I was having ended up being with the syntax I was using for the Host Header value and not anything with the S3 Vis. The Host value i needed was "s3.amazonaws.com" and not "http://s3.amazonaws.com"

Thanks for the reply.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,749 Views)

Good to hear your problem got solved that easy.

Also thanks for letting us know the solution too.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,749 Views)