LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LABVIEW FPGA Does not exist

I am trying Full-Streaming FPGA example. It had been running smoothly but today it's giving following error.

Untitled.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 20
(6,097 Views)

Hello Wired_.

It sounds like your GVI is referencing the TX Streaming 0 DMA FIFO. Can you check that the DMA FIFO is available in your System Explorer, make sure there aren't any naming differences.

If this does not resolve the issue, you can locate exact node that throws the error? This will help determine where the issue is occurring.

Regards,

Thomas C.
FlexRIO Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 20
(6,083 Views)

Hi!

I am running the exact same code as was shipped in for Full-Duplex Streaming. The design ran smoothly a few days before though!

I dont think I changed names or FIFO as such. Tx streaming FIFO is available as seen from the System Designer.

As per the report error is coming from configure_stream.gvi.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 20
(6,077 Views)

Hey Wired_

If you did not change the project at all, can you try to recreate the Full-Duplex Streaming Project?

Regards,

Thomas C.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 20
(6,074 Views)

You are referring to recompiling the Streaming XCVR-FPGA?

What do you exactly mean by recreating? 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 20
(6,071 Views)

Another thing to check/confirm is the RIO interface number for your USRP is correct. You're using RIO0, which may've changed if your system has other RIO devices. Use MAX to confirm.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 20
(6,060 Views)
I checked RIO0 name. Its right as shown by filter devices on the system.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 20
(6,055 Views)

Hello Wired_,

Make a  new Project from the Templates and try to run that.

Regards,

Thomas C.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 20
(6,053 Views)
ohk. i I recompiling and then remaking. can you help me look,into other possible causes?
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 20
(6,049 Views)

My first thought is the same as tcap's... something has definitely changed so that the project can't find the FIFO (named "Tx Stream 0") that configure stream is looking for. Looking at your screenshot, I can see a ' * ' character in the tab after your .lvproject and "Configure Stream.gvi" documents. This means something has changed in those files... I'd either undo it, or confirm that you only made desired changes and save.

Cheers!

TJ G
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 20
(6,043 Views)