LabVIEW Development Best Practices Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon S3 Toolkit for LabVIEW - Released in VIPM package list //Beta Testers WANTED!

Hi Everyone!

LabVIEW Interface for Amazon S3 has been finally released and available for install in VIPM package list.

LVTN page is planned to be released on 15th of December, 2012.

For any questions, comments or issues with the toolkit, check the Support group.

I just would like to inform you that as an evolution of my work in the , I started to develop an Amazon S3 Toolkit for LabVIEW, which is now in a state ready for beta-testing. I'm pretty sure many of the Large Apps Developers would like to use "The Cloud" from LV.

So I'd like to ask everyone who is familiar with Amazon S3 to participate in the testing. It would be great to make the toolkit error-free and get some feedback from potential end users.

If you are interested in the testing, please send me a PM, and I will send you the VIPM package file.

After the Toolkit is ready to be released, it is going to be distributed on the LV Tools Network.

Thank you for all your help in advance!

Regards,

Peter Kovacs

Message was edited by: peter_smith

Message 1 of 3
(6,291 Views)

Hi Peter

I work for an alliance member in Australia and would really like to try out your labview tool for Amazon S3 if possible.

Many thanks and love your work.

Cheers

Tim Auld

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,308 Views)

Hi Everyone!

LabVIEW Interface for Amazon S3 has been finally released and available for install in VIPM package list.

For any questions, comments or issues with the toolkit, check the Support group.

Regards,

Peter

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,308 Views)