LabVIEW Embedded

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Matlab(.mfile) which consists of (simulink model) is run in labview environment?

hi

iam trying to convert the Matlab(.m) file which is consits of simulink model , which is working on adaptive algorithm.

my problem is that , when i used different methods to convert/translate into labview environment.. it does not work out.

Followings methods  were tried

1.      1.Simulation interface tool kit

2.      2.Control & design simulation

3.      3.Simulation translator

iam attaching files as well

the file name sim is matlab file which i have converted into vi file

but the adaptive alogirthm in that simulink model which is shown in sim.jpg(my attached file) not work.. then how could i proceed..

iam thankfull if any one can help me out..

thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,757 Views)

Hello,

What exactly have you had trouble with using these methods? If you are looking to run a simulink model, SIT (Simulation Interface Toolkit) may be an option, or you can use the other methods you mention, but we can only help you if you have specific questions about what is going wrong, what exactly you are trying to do, etc.

For example, have you taken a look at and followed the Simulation Interface Toolkit How-To documents in the LabVIEW help, for example the section on Configuring a Simulation, and if so, where are you running into trouble with this? More information on the Control Design and Simulation Module can be found in this article, and you can ask questions you might have about this module.

Regards,

Stephen S.

National Instruments
Applications Engineering
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(6,734 Views)

Hi stephan

iam atatching my matlab files & Labview files

if u will open it & then run them u will see

the adaptation alogirthm is not working in Labview

tc thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(6,716 Views)

Can you be more specific? What exactly are you trying to do? What exactly is going wrong, and how can you tell? Are you getting an error, or is the behavior not what you are expecting?

I tried running your code, but was not able to run the "effort2" VI, since it looks like some supporting files are missing. If you have a question about the control design and simulation toolkit, I suggest that you create a new post, since it is a different toolkit, and I do not have as much experience with this.

Regards,

Stephen S.

National Instruments
Applications Engineering
Message 4 of 4
(6,692 Views)