LabVIEW Embedded

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need recommendations for hardware and software - Current control

Hi all,

I am doing a project related to current control.

The purpose is to keep the current at constant. So I measure the current and get the value; and send a analog signal to tell our machine to discharge or to charge in order to keep the current at constant. I need to write the program to give analog signal to machine based on the current input.

Also, the machine can communicate with user. User can monitor the machine operation statuse and current level, etc.

I want to use LabView to program, since it doesn't cost a lot of time. I saw there is LabView RT LabView FPGA, etc. I am confused whether all of these are just diffrent function for LabView or different software. Which one I should use?

For hardware, I have no idea what is compactible with LabVeiw. What I should use?

I am totally new to this. I'll appreciate a lot if anyone can give suggestions.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,336 Views)

Depending on your budget, operating constraints, timeframe and the transducers you're using a wide variety of equipment might suit your needs. I'd suggest calling the sales department. From NI.com, follow the Contact NI link in the top right corner of the screen. From there you can find information about getting in contact with sales. They help spec out systems all the time.

Verne D. // Software R&D // National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,314 Views)