LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5002 error for Arduino Uno

Hello everyone, I am working on uno and mega with labview. But I cant work with my uno anymore.

I dont undertsand the problem, it gives always 5002 error. But when ı work with mega there is no

problem. Also my uno works with its own language. I can manage to download LVIFA to uno but

it doesnt communicate with labview.

Any idea ?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(5,096 Views)

ter72z wrote:

Also my uno works with its own language.

What does that mean?

Are you sure you are intializing the Arduino correctly?  You can't use the same settings to intialize the UNO as you would the Mega.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,905 Views)

I mean when I write C code on uno ,  it works, but when ı work with labview it gives always 5002 error. Buy the way, I know how to initiliaze uno and mega As I said, uno was working with LabVIEW, but something happened and it doesnt work anymore.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,905 Views)

Oh, if it worked once before, you first need to think of anything that might have changed when it stopped working.  LIFA version change?  Arduino IDE version change?  Are you sure it's connected as a device?

Have you read this?:  http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/15AE7F234C5B966886257884006DF1CD

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,905 Views)

Hey , thank you for your replys. I didnt change anything. It was working and something happened , ıt doesnt anymore

But today I delete the driver of UNO. Delete the IDE and download new version. Then update the driver of Uno with new version.

Then magicaly it starts to communicate again. But I realize something very strange. When I stop the code with Abort Exucution button on the front panel , and run the code again, It doesnt communicate again. 😧 But when I stop the code with stop button which include in my code , there is no problem. I didnt understand why , but I test it several times and that is the conclusion

So thank you for your replys again Now there is no problem for me. I will not use  Abort Exucution button.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,905 Views)

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.  I learned the hard way too .  That happens because when you abort the execution, it does not properly close the com port.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,905 Views)

Very interesting information

this explains some of my troubles.

thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,905 Views)